2017 Ferris IS® 700Z 5901264 - 61" 27HP Briggs & Stratton®
Call for Price
Stock Image: IS 700Z Zero Turn Mowers
The IS® 700Z Series, with up to five feet of cutting width, is an amazing value! Featuring our patented suspension technology, iCD™ Cutting System, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® drive system and up to 10 mph speeds this mower is full of features to increase the operator's productivity. You'll mow more lawn in less time.
This model not only offers performance & operator serviceable with commercial grade transmission, but you also get to choose between several powerful engine options. Take your choice of Vanguard™ 810, Kawasaki® FX730V EFI, Kawasaki® FS730V, Kawasaki® FS691V or for maximum power the Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series engine.
- Heavy-Duty Bumper: Heavy-duty bumper protects the engine while also allowing for easy service access.
- Patented Suspension: Patented suspension system consists of adjustable rearcoil-over-shocks (shown) and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Exceptional Performance: Patent-pending steering system delivers exceptionally smooth performance.
- Integrated Transmissions: Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
- Easy Access: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- iCD™ Cutting System: Innovative iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Mower Spindles: Cast-aluminum greaseable spindles feature 1" shaft with 2.5" x 1" dual ball bearings with top access grease fittings and pressure relief valve.
- Ergonomic Control Panel: Ergonomic control panel features cup holder and fuel gauge for operator convenience.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 5 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Miles Per Hour: Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series
- Engine Power Rating *: 27 gross hp
- Displacement (cc): 810
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 2
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 5.5
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 5
- Spindles: Aluminum
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- Suspension: Adjustable rear coil-over-shocks with pivoting front axle with shocks
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear ZT-3400® Transaxles with 7" cooling fans
- Drive Axles (in): 1.125
- Caster Tires (in): 13 x 5-6
- Drive Tires (in): 22 x 11-10
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Overall Length (in): 81
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 77 / 63.5
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1113
- Seat Package: Premium adjustable seat
- Instrumentation: Fuel gauge, Hour meter
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit.
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxles
- Warranty (Engine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Hourmeter Location: Fuel gauge, Hour meter
- Width in incl discharge: 77"
- Rollover Protection System ROPS: Standard, 180° foldable
- Fuel Gauge Location: Fuel gauge, hour meter
- Warranty Commercial Product Info: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- TURBO-PRO™ DOUBLE BAG SOFT TOP COLLECTION SYSTEM: The double bag collection system is simple to install. Each heavyduty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 9 cubic feet. Fits IS 700Z 52" model only.
- TURBO-PRO™ DOUBLE BAG HARD TOP COLLECTION SYSTEM: Innovative molded hard top design allows for increased capacity. Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has an integrated handle to assist with removal.: Capacity: 10 cubic feet. Fits IS 700Z 52" model only.
- TURBO-PRO™ OR FAST-VAC® TRIPLE BAG SOFT TOP COLLECTION SYSTEM: Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 13 cubic feet
- TURBO-PRO™ OR FAST-VAC® TRIPLE BAG HARD TOP COLLECTION SYSTEM: Innovative molded hard top design allows for increased capacity. Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has an integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 15 cubic feet
- MULCH KIT: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffels, hardware and instruction sheet.
- TURBO-PRO™ OR FAST-VAC® ELECTRIC DFS COLLECTION SYSTEM: Simply flip the switch on the control panel to release the hopper right from your seat. Capacity: 13 cubic feet
- TRAILER HITCH KIT: Will accept a 1/2" shank ball and comes complete with hardware.
- LIGHT KIT: Select models are pre-wired for simple installation.
- PREMIUM SEAT: High quality adjustable seat features red trim with adjustable arm rests for added comfort.
- FLAT-FREE CASTER TIRES: Run all day with no flats, eliminates down time.
- The iCD™ Cutting System with long-lasting Marbain® steel blades & striping kit delivers maximum cutting performance and enhanced discharge through the generous deck opening.
- Choose between a 52” or 61” mower deck.
- NEW! Comfortable thicker 1” tubular steering control levers.
- Equipped with front and rear suspension to deliver a refined ride and a more consistent cut at faster speeds.
- Mid-back sear features enhanced bolstering in sear, with armrests for added comfort and offers adjustable fore and aft positioning.
- Ergonomic control panel features cup holder and fuel gauge for operator convenience.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton®
- Horse Power
- 27 gross hp
- Engine Type
- Commercial Series
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear ZT-3400® Transaxles with 7" cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Caster Tires: 13 x 5-6; Drive Tires: 22 x 11-10
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.