2018 Ferris ProCut S 5901279 w/ 5900632 - 61" 27HP B & S
Call for Price
Own Your Environment In Any Season Time-tested, easy to operate & service, the ProCut S has high visibility and the ability to reduce trimming time under low-hanging branches, shrubs and fencing. Choose between a Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series 810cc engine, delivering 27 gross hp* or the Kawasaki FS730V 726cc engine, which packs 24 gross hp* for power & 3-year manufacturer's limited warranty.†
- Efficient enough to mow up to four acres per hour.^
- Cutting-edge suspension system with rear-coil over shocks for heightened efficiency, speed and comfort.
- 61" 10-gauge fabricated deck with greaseable aluminum spindles for long-lasting life.
- Quick cut height adjustment for easy change from 1.5" to 5".
- Electric switch deck lift for easy deck cleaning & maintenance and curb climbing & trailer loading.
- Integrated fan mounted on top of the hydro pump for cooler and more efficient operation and debris repellant.
- Comfortable ride with mid-back seat with enhanced bolstering and ergonomically designed armrests.
- Optional: Two-stage 50" snow blower with electric chute rotation, mulch kit, flat-free caster tires and striping kit.
- Easy speed & direction manipulation with foot-pedal controls 5.5-gallon fuel tank with wide filler neck and reserve for no-mess filling for hours of uninterrupted performance.
- Aluminum Spindles: Features greaseable aluminum spindles for longer useable life.
- Easy Cut Height Adjustment: Quick-adjust height of cut control sets cut height in one easy step.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 4 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Electric Deck Lift: The electric deck lift allows the operator to conveniently raise the cutter deck with the flip of a switch for momentary traction assistance and under-deck maintenance.
- Fan Mounted on Pump: Fan mounted on top of hydro pump assists in cooling of hydro system and repelling debris.
- Foot Pedal: Foot pedal controls speed and forward / reverse direction.
- Fuel Tank: Rugged 5.5 gallon fuel tank with wide filler neck and reserve.
- Suspension: Patented suspension technology results in increased speed and a smoother ride.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton Commercial Series™
- Displacement (cc): 810
- Cylinders: 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 5.5
- Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 5
- Suspension: Rear wheel with adjustable coil-over-shock
- Transmission: Hydro pump and wheel motors with 7" cooling fans
- Drive Tires (in): 22 x 10-10
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-8
- Overall Length (in): 111
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1096
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: N/A
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Drum
- Warranty (Engine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Hourmeter Location: Hour Meter
- Warranty Consumer Engine Info: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Engine Power Rating *: 27 gross hp
- PTO: Electric
- Starting: Electric
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Spindles: Aluminum Greaseable
- Deck Construction: Fabricated 10-gauge
- Drive Axles (in): 1.25
- Caster Tires (in.): 11 x 4, 18 x 7.5 (steering)
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-4
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 77 / 63.5
- Seat Package: Premium mid-back seat with arm rests
- Instrumentation: Hour Meter
- Safety Group/Controls: Single foot pedal speed control, Foot-actuated operator presence, blade/clutch safety switch / yoke steering control
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
- Marketing Model: 5901279
* All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.All power levels are stated gross horsepower per SAE J2723 as rated by Kawasaki.† See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton®
- Horse Power
- 27 hp
- Engine Type
- Briggs & Stratton Commercial Series™
- Hydro pump and wheel motors with 7 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 22 x 10-10 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.